Source: Pixabay via Pexels.
Please contact me at james_turnbull (at) rocketmail.com
I’m always happy to help readers, and try to reply to all emails. But my time is limited, so please help me by keeping any requests short and specific. Also:
- If you’d like me to give a presentation at your university or institution, please note in advance that I am based in Busan, South Korea, and will need my travel expenses and (if necessary) accommodation expenses provided. Thanks!
- If you are a journalist seeking information for a story, then I am very happy to assist you. But I must insist on a 30-40 minute time limit on our conversations I’m afraid, as I too always have articles to work on. Please bear that in mind as you consider what questions you’d like to ask!
- I’m generally happy to publicize readers’ events, projects, fundraisers, and so on, as long as they’re related to my blog themes. When you email though, please DO provide something I can quickly copy and paste, NOT simply links and/or grant proposals etc. that I have to spend a lot of time reading just to figure out what to post. Also, any large, non-copyrighted, high-quality pictures to accompany it would be helpful.
- Sorry students, but I am NOT prepared to help you plan, find sources for, write, edit, and/or give feedback on your essay, paper, dissertation, or thesis. Please ask your tutors or professors instead—that’s what they’re paid for!
- Finally, although I have had guest posts on my blog in the past, I’m afraid I’m no longer accepting any. Also, please do NOT contact me about placing sponsored posts, as all requests will be ignored.
If you reside in South Korea, you can donate via wire transfer: Turnbull James Edward (Kookmin Bank/국민은행, 563401-01-214324)